How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

Amazing and hilarious! All that needs to be said!

Shattered Heaven Ep. 4 Shattered Heaven Ep. 4

Great Job! I woun't criticize the animation and graphics, but story was interesting enough to keep me waching, and voice acting was well done on top of that! Keep it up!

~Aethrion

nikedrummer33 responds:

Appreciate it. Animation will always improve with each one that's released.

The Mirror The Mirror

SPOILERS
Simpy put, this game was amazingly well written, alongside with the stunning detail to attention; the part that gave me the best feeling however was Fairy Dogmother's frustration at the fact you were letting yourself be told BY the mirror. In the end, it was this hint, that lead me to the conclusion. Likewise, what she told me afterwards gave me the perfect message to the mirror. "The truth lies beyond the looking glass."

EnameledKoi responds:

Thanks for playing, and for your thoughtful feedback! I'm really glad that you enjoyed the writing and the experience. It's awesome that Fairy Dogmother was the hint that led to your escape; I was wondering how much people might pick up on that :)

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Give me one good reason to hate this game! I freakin' dare you! My only troubles were when I panicked, and that signifies clever battle designs! Keep it up! and Can't wait for the 2nd one! Also> I can't wait to see Gale swimming XD

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

I must say this now, my mother? Would not hesitate to disown me or any of my siblings if we turned out to be homosexual or bi-sexual. And I take my mother's words VERY seriously. So yes, I can testify that Asian parents are VERY homophobic, or at least are very likely to be.